Curriculum Vitae of Stuart D. Bagley, MS, CIH, CSP [print here]
Stuart D Bagley is a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and a Certified Safety Professional (CSP). He has over twenty eight years of experience in his field. He is a former US OSHA Compliance Officer. He served as a senior consultant to commercial and industrial clients and to local, state and federal government agencies.
Mr. Bagley has provided expert witness testimony in litigation involving OSHA compliance, jobsite safety, industrial hygiene, exposure to mold and bacteria, indoor air quality, and pesticide exposure.
Mr. Bagley is experienced in indoor air quality, OSHA health and safety audits, industrial hygiene monitoring, noise monitoring, electromagnetic field testing, OSHA compliance, safety training, confined space entry, asbestos/lead abatement, construction site safety.
- Senior Consultant in Occupational & Environmental Health
- OSHA Compliance Officer for USDOL-OSHA
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager for General Electric, General Dynamics and Tenneco Corporations
He has extensive experience with Industrial Hygiene investigations for the residential, commercial, insurance, government and industrial sectors. He has served as a senior consultant throughout his career including ten years as President of IAQ-EMF Consulting Inc.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) (ABIH Certificate # 3534)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) (BCSP serial # 11829)
- Certified Environmental Inspector (CEI 77284)
- Indiana Licensed Asbestos Inspector (IDEM #190609015)
- Indiana Licensed Asbestos Contractor Supervisor (IDEM #190609015)
- Master of Science: Wayne State University, Schools of Medicine and Pharmacy, Occupational and Environmental Health, 1982
- Bachelor of Science: The University of Michigan, School of Literature, Science & Arts, Biology, Chemistry (minor), 1978
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Indiana Chapter of the American Hygiene Association
Articles Authored by Stuart D Bagley:
- “Chemical Hazards in the Machine Shop”, April 2005
- “Your Cardiac Pacemaker, Effects of the Strong Magnetic Fields Found in Your Workplace”, Sept 2004